BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

vacation plan

Yesterday, my little daughter was ride KTM komuter train with my wife, mother in-law and sister in-law from Bandar Tasik Selatan to Seremban. Then I do fetch them home. She might be happy to ride the komuter coz she kept telling me that she love to ride it.

I am telling her that we are planning to take a flight, naik kapal terbang to go to Langkawi, insya Allah. Plan to take a vacation there about 5 days .. why not .. ehh.

Sampai Jelai, she doesn't wanna return to Desa Puteri. What a kid. She wanna stay at her nenek house sebab her makcik just got home, cuti semester. Yet, terpaksa balik Desa Puteri coz I have to work this morning, even last night I did settle a few payment thing. Register a new member of Ceramic Business Club and bank in payment for my sub-contractor.

This morning I do plan to fix the brake shoes of the V6, which already tear. Maybe take this opportunity to fix valve head gaskette. There's oil leakage. Sound's like RM500 is a good budget including tuning and change oil. This car served me very well. Running everyday. Well, I am planning to get a new car sooner for the second car. That's depend on budget. I have to work more harder to develop Ceramic Business Club, to invite even more member to jon the Club.

There's a list of job need to be done this month. A bunch of Purchase Orders to be completed, so that the contractors can start the repairing projects.

Get work ....

0 comments: