BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

new hope in our life

Things are gonna change lately, our Malaysia political scenario as well got change so much. Yet, Perak PR-BN issue is not gonna solved real easy. Well, from my point of view, the only way that can truly give hope for Perakian to see their motherland being breath normally is through a cleansheet state election. By the way, let them (us is better) experience the rough of being disobey the state laws. Let those issues make us learnt to show respect to the rakyat.

The politician who got elected in the election is supposed to well known that their winning is based on the majority of rakyat and the best thing to know is they are to be paid by rakyat to represent rakyat. How the hell those crook (some of ministers) could tell us, rakyat, to thank them for what the rakyat sacrifice of, in order to the 'wakil rakyat' or ' wakil parlimen' get elected to be. So, I rather put those kinda men are crook.

So much to tell about the politics.

I am currently stay cool ... I just wanna to spend time to update this blog .. I don't know if some one out there read my blog ... Last time, February 2009, quite a couple of month though .. it's really long enough being floating aroung with all of my things but never get right time to update this blog.

Recently, economic crisis stormed the world. Most of our political leaders (crook) said it out loud that our Malaysian economic is very very strong enough to get through the market crisis. Yet, this day .. what happened?? We just applause when those arrogant p**ck announced RM billion of stimulus package ... for what?? previously those so called smart (claim to be) said that our economic is ok, strong and rakyat don't have to worry.

Yeah yeah yeah .. those guys who said so just sitting in a very comfort zone. Do not have to think about the money no more. Not guys like us, struggle to stay in the company which monitor who is the next guy who can be sacked, so that the company can survived from the economic crisis.

The ministers just talking cock .. even 'harga ayam' pun they cannot control. Just cakap banyak. Remember the minister who got rambut putih, guy who handle KPDNHEP before ... quote 'harga petrol tidak akan dinaikkan sehingga Ogos 2008' this is MENTERI cakap woooo .... then the next day ... petrol price just hike up as hell ... orang macam ni pun boleh jadi menteri ka?? Malaysia boleh.

So now, we got DS Najib as our PM ... nak cerita tak habis. Tengok aje ler.

I am a fan of Dato' Sakmongkol Blog www.sakmongkol.blogspot.com, as far as I know he was an ADUN in Pahang before. His opinion of the politic especially for UMNO-BN is very genuine get out from his heart. I like most of his political view. Salute Dato Sak.

I thought, later I am going to talk about life ... politic is part of our life ...

Today, I am getting list down all of my sources of income .. I am planning to get my family a long vacation ... 5 days at least ... where ?? Depend on the budget.

0 comments: